Free shipping on all orders over R1200.00 – automatically applied at checkout
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
1 x Gen. 3 250ml Silicone Breast Pump
1 x Baby Bottle Top
(Variable Flow Nipple)
1 x Flower Stopper (White)
Our Generation 3 Starter Pack is a great introduction to the Gen 3 range.
Our Gen. 3 Pump comes in a convenient 250ml size and is compatible with all of our brand-new silicone bottle range attachments. With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your breast pump flange for the included teat or any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). We have a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and sealing disks to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
Made from food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance plane or car rides, or simply anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly.
This combo pack includes 1 x 250ml Generation 3 Silicone Breast Pump, 1 x Flower Stopper (white) and 1 x variable flow teat.
• Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
• High-quality food grade silicone.
• Easy and effective milk expression, directly into the bottle.
• No cords or batteries required.
• Compatible with all Generation 3 Silicone Bottle range attachments.
• Flower Stopper contains and preserves your breast milk.
• Small, portable and convenient.
• Accommodates different breast sizes.
• Available in 250ml capacity
• Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers.
• BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
• This pump is made up of 1 x Silicone Bottle base, 1 x • Attachment Ring and 1 x Silicone Pump Flange attachment.
Cleaning and Care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Caution: When compressing the 160ml Gen. 3 Breast Pump, squeeze it on the bottom edge (rather than in the middle of the container) to prevent pressure being placed on the container rim. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
welcome to fed is best!
receive 10% off your first order* by filling out the form below
*discount excludes sale items and items excluded due to supplier discretion